We designed the RRVS2020 to be as interactive as possible in a zoom format which means that we will all be able to see each other and to have the floor. We will also use more advanced functionalities of zoom (such as breakout rooms).
With great power comes great responsibilities, that why we would appreciate it if you could all read and respect these guidelines.
- Try to be connected to the meeting at least 5 minutes before the start (you have already received the connection information and they will be resent to you before the Summit)
- After connecting, please make sure to identify yourself properly to facilitate the interactions. Please rename yourself on Zoom with First Name Last Name, Institution (in the top right corner ••• and rename)
- Try to find a quiet place with proper lighting for the duration of the Summit.
- Try to stay “on mute” as much as possible and turn on your mic only when invited. You may raise your hand (participants, raise your hand) or use the chat functionality to raise the attention.
- Be prepared to turn on your camera, at least during the small group discussion breakouts.
- Please note that all plenaries will be recorded.
- If you have a technical question ahead or during the Summit, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jean-Alexis by mail or private zoom chat.