We are also happy to host or promote online events that relate to or support the themes and goals of RRBM.
Feel free to contact us if you are organizing (or are aware of) such an online event or if you would like to invite a member to present RRBM to one of your events.
- RRBM Webinar: Cocreating Rigorous and Relevant Knowledge, November 12, 2020; 10 am (Eastern) / 3 pm (London)
- RRBM Webinar: Scholarly Impact – Finding the Holy Grail, November 18, 2020, 9.30 am (Eastern time) / 2.30 pm (London time)
- Dare to Care Research Cafe, November 20, 2020, 2-3:35 pm EST
- Webinar: Doing Research on Grand Challenges – How to make your research impactful, December 9, 2020, 8 am (Eastern) / 2 pm (Central European)
- “Responsible Research in Management Award” 2020 Winners Third Webinar, December 11, 2020, 1pm-3pm (EST)
- RRBM Webinar: Doing Meaningful Research: Traps and Tricks, October 22, 2020, 9 am (EST)
- “Responsible Research in Management Award” 2020 Winners Second Webinar, October 6, 2020, Tuesday, 1pm-3pm (EST)
- “Responsible Research in Management Award” 2020 Winners First Webinar, August 6, 2020, Thursday, 1pm-3pm (EST)
- Webinar on “Doing Research Which Moves the World”, September 9, 2020, Wednesday, 10:30am-12:00pm (EST)
- RRBM PRO WEBINAR, June 16, 11:00 ET, 17:00 CEST